Best Selling Bunk Bed Features
Quick Tips About Bunk Beds For Boys
1. The selection of bunk beds for boys at SimplyBunkBeds.com includes numerous designs with both money-saving and space-saving features. Instead of buying a separate clothes dresser, computer desk, or book shelf, use our Bed Feature option on the left-hand menu to find a bunk bed that combines sleeping space and storage.
2. Whether you're sleeping three to a room or just looking for something different from the standard parallel bunk bed design, L-shaped loft beds are definitely worth considering. The perpendicular form of an L-shaped loft bed is ideal for bedroom corners, and some models can accommodate a dresser or desk under the top bunk.
3. The twin-over-full bunk bed was a great advancement in boys bunk bed design, not to mention the art of compromise. The top occupant gets the fun part of sleeping in mid-air, but the full bottom bunk offers more space. It's a win-win for both kids and negotiators, aka parents.
4. Our boys bunk beds feature solid wood and sturdy metal construction that may well last for longer than the bunk is needed. To get the most out of your bunk bed purchase, look for a design with bunks that can be separated into individual beds as your boys mature.
5. Not all of our boys beds are designed to sleep two. We also carry a wide variety of boys loft beds that have a bed on top with a desk and/or dresser and drawers (or even open space) beneath. A loft bed is a smart decorating solution for small or cramped bedrooms.
6. Unless your boy's been gifted with the hang time of Kobe Bryant, he's going to need some help getting onto that top bunk. A ladder is the usual method, but your boys might prefer a bunk bed with stairs and storage drawers.
7. Wood is the material most often used to construct a bunk bed for boys, but don't overlook our selection of metal bunk and loft beds. Their metal frames are sturdy and durable, and they feature a streamlined appearance and contemporary style that nicely complements modern decors.