Our Price: $359.99
Metal Bunk Beds: a Few Quick Tips
1. The strength, sturdiness, and modern style of metal bunk beds are ideal for teen and adult bedrooms. Loft metal beds are also ultra space-efficient in studio apartments. The metal bunk bed selection at SimplyBunkBeds.com makes sleep chic, with exclusive designs and contemporary finishes such as silver, black, charcoal, and grey.
2. Twin-over-twin metal bunk beds are well sized for younger children (twin mattresses measure 39 inches wide by 75 inches long). Ladder location is a practical point to consider with kids: end of the bed, frame to frame, or slanted floor to top bunk?
3. Twin-over-full metal bunk beds are a versatile answer for a variety of sleeping arrangements, from guest bedrooms to bedrooms shared by siblings multiple years apart to bedrooms shared by an adult and child.
4. Full over full metal bunk beds (full size mattresses measure 54W by 75L) provide extra sleep space without eating into a room's square footage. With a slanted, floor-based ladder, a full over full metal bunk bed also provides additional weight support for teens and adults.
5. From sleepover preparedness to more comfortable video gaming sessions, metal futon bunk beds increase a room's potential with their function-shifting bottom bunk. A metal twin-over-futon bunk bed converts from a couch into a full-size futon bed.
6. Not all metal bunk beds are meant for two people. Metal loft beds are a smart space-saving solution for both kids and adult bedrooms. With a bed above and computer desk or play area below, a metal loft bed is the vertical solution to small bedrooms.