Some Tips on Selecting Wood Bunk Beds
1. They won't turn pajamas into formal wear, but our selection of wood bunk beds includes styles that are suitable not only for kids, but college students and adults, too. Loft and futon beds are among our most popular college wood bunk bed styles.
2. Twin-over-twin wood bunk beds are always a fun furnishing for kids bedrooms, but our designs get truly adventurous, turning beds into deluxe playhouses with features such as slides and tents. Add a bright burst of bedroom color with boys and girls wood bunk beds featuring pink, purple, and blue tents.
3. The designs of our twin-over-full wood bunk beds give you more options for sleepovers and bedroom storage. With drawers in its stairway and beneath the bottom bunk, a twin-over-full wood bunk bed could even substitute for a bedroom dresser.
4. Contemporary full-over-full wood bunk beds are durable and cost-effective beds for growing brothers and sisters. A full-size bunk bed is not only 15 inches wider than a twin, but added features such as bookshelves and storage drawers also offer greater functionality for older students.
5. A teen bedroom reflects a more distinctive style and a busier life, which is a euphemism for "messy floor." Wood loft beds help to keep it all organized, with enhanced storage space, integrated computer desks, and perpendicular beds for more student-oriented tastes.
6. Some bunk beds may outgrow their usefulness as children mature, but not wood futon beds. The unique bed-over-futon setup switches from couch to full-size bed, a convenient option for kids, students, and adults.